Rapid tests for SARS-COV-2 antigen and antibodies. Proprietary developed and manufactured in Technopark (Moscow). Registration certificates for a medical device:
1) Rapid test for COVID-19 antibodies No. RZN 2020/10917 dated June 17, 2020;
2) Rapid test for COVID-19 antibodies to RBD domain S No. RZN 2021/13741 dated March 16, 2021 issued by the Federal Service "Roszdravnadzor"
3) Rapid test for COVID-19 antigen No. RZN 2020/12901 dated 12/11/2020 issued by the Federal Service "Roszdravnadzor"
We are engaged in the development of rapid diagnostic tests for Healthcare and food safety.
Our goal - is the creation of affordable and accurate rapid diagnostics for health care, veterinary diagnostics, and food safety.
Rapid Bio's laboratory and production facilities are located in the Moscow Technopark and are certified according to the ISO 13485 standard. Our team - outstanding professionals in the field of biotechnology, development and production of rapid tests.
We create the future today for the benefit of mankind!
Our company develops fast and accurate rapid tests for diagnostics near the patient.
Thanks to a wonderful team of biotechnologists and research scientists, we create in our laboratory medical devices of the highest level according to the best international standards.
High sensitivity and specificity, convenient and fast alternative to PCR. Registration certificate for a medical device No. RZN 2020/12901 dated 11.12.2020 issued by the Federal Service "Roszdravnadzor" CE-mark, Thailand FDA approved
High sensitivity and specificity, convenient and fast alternative to PCR
Proprietary development and modern production in the Moscow Technopark Registration certificate for a medical device No. RZN 2020/10917 dated June 17, 2020 issued by the Federal Service "Roszdravnadzor" Funded by hundreds of crowdfunders
Proprietary development and modern production in the MoscowTechnopark Registration certificate for a medical device No. RZN 2021/13741 dated March 16, 2021 issued by the Federal Service "Roszdravnadzor" Exclusive distributor of AVIVIR LLC
Post vaccination immunity status
Rapid tests for COVID-19 IgG antibodies to RBD domain S glycoprotein
* - the test was developed with the support of 570 project sponsors as part of the crowdfunding program at www.boomstarter.ru
The test is intended for the qualitative determination of IgG and IgM antibodies to SARS-COV-2 in serum, plasma, or whole blood.
Together with you* we have developed a rapid test for antibodies to COVID-19.
Rapid Bio develops new tests:
Rapid test for the determination of the antigen of group A Streptococcus pyogenes (Streptococcus A) by a throat swab
Rapid test for the detection of influenza virus serotypes A and B (Influenza virus A / B) in the patient's nasopharyngeal smear
Influenza A / B
Rapid test to determine the level of procalcitonin in the blood for the diagnosis of sepsis, septic complications, severe bacterial infections and purulent-inflammatory processes.
Rapid test for the determination of D-dimer (a marker of thrombus formation). D-dimer is a protein fragment that is formed when a blood clot that occurs during blood clotting dissolves.
Rapid test for the determination of specific antibodies and p24 antigen of the human immunodeficiency virus.
HIV 1/2 and p24
Rapid test for the determination of specific antibodies to hepatitis B and C.
Hepatitis B / C
We are grateful to our partners for their support in the development and production of rapid tests.
Wholesale orders and distribution
If you are interested in a wholesale order or distribution of our products, please leave your contact information, we will definitely contact you!
To place an order, leave your phone number. We will contact you as soon as possible
Or you can call our office yourself +44(0)1223 931 190
Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions This Personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data Law) and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by RAPID BIO LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator). 1.1. The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets. 1.2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about website visitors https://rapidbio.ru . 2. Basic concepts used in the Policy 2.1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology. 2.2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data). 2.3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://rapidbio.ru . 2.4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing. 2.5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data. 2.6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data. 2.7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data. 2.8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the Website https://rapidbio.ru . 2.9. Personal data authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution - personal data to which an unlimited number of persons have access by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution in accordance with the procedure provided for by the Law on Personal Data (hereinafter - personal data authorized for distribution). 2.10. User – any visitor to the website https://rapidbio.ru . 2.11. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons. 2.12. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way. 2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity. 2.14. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) the material carriers of personal data are destroyed. 3. Basic rights and obligations of the Operator 3.1. The Operator has the right to: - receive reliable information and/or documents containing personal data from the subject of personal data; – if the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in the Law on Personal Data; - independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data and regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws. 3.2. The Operator is obliged to: - to provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information concerning the processing of his personal data; - organize the processing of personal data in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation; - respond to requests and requests from personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law; - to inform the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects at the request of this body of the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request; - publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data; - take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions with respect to personal data; - stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and cases provided for by the Law on Personal Data– - perform other duties provided for by the Law on Personal Data. 4. Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects 4.1. Personal data subjects have the right to: - receive information concerning the processing of his personal data, except in cases provided for by federal laws. The information is provided to the personal data subject by the Operator in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data related to other personal data subjects, except in cases where there are legitimate grounds for disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data; - require the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided by law to protect their rights; - to put forward the condition of prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market; - to revoke consent to the processing of personal data; - appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court against illegal actions or inaction of the Operator when processing his personal data; - to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation. 4.2. The subjects of personal data are obliged to: - provide the Operator with reliable data about themselves; - inform the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of their personal data. 4.3. Persons who have provided the Operator with false information about themselves or information about another personal data subject without the latter's consent are liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. 5. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User 5.1. Surname, first name, patronymic. 5.2. Email address. 5.3. Phone numbers. 5.4. Also on site is the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others). 5.5. The above data, hereinafter referred to in the text of the Policy, are combined by the general concept of Personal Data. 5.6. Processing of special categories of personal data concerning race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life is not carried out by the Operator. 5.7. Processing of personal data permitted for distribution from among the special categories of personal data specified in Part 1 of Article 10 of the Law on Personal Data is allowed if the prohibitions and conditions provided for in Article 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data are observed. 5.8. The User's consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution is issued separately from other consents to the processing of his personal data. At the same time, the conditions stipulated, in particular, by Article 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data are observed. The requirements for the content of such consent are established by the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects. 5.8.1 Consent to the processing of personal data authorized for distribution, the User provides the Operator directly. 5.8.2 The Operator is obliged, no later than three working days from the date of receipt of the User's consent, to publish information on the processing conditions, on the existence of prohibitions and conditions for processing by an unlimited number of persons of personal data allowed for distribution.
Please, before placing an order on the website https://rapidbio.co.uk carefully read the terms of this Agreement. 1. This agreement is concluded between Rapid Bio LLC through the website www.rapidbio.ru (hereinafter referred to as the "company" or the "Site") and the user of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") determines, at the time of placing an order by the Buyer, the conditions for booking or ordering goods, as well as making an advance payment for the purpose of booking or ordering goods (further - payment of the order). The Buyer confirms his agreement with the terms set forth in this Agreement by placing an order on the Website. 2. This Agreement is a public offer in accordance with Article 435 and Part 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. 3. This Agreement is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Law of the Russian Federation dated 07.02.1992 No. 2300-1 (ed. dated 01.05.2017) "On Consumer Rights Protection" and in accordance with other requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 4. Buyers may be legal entities or individual entrepreneurs who, in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, have the right to book or order goods for the purpose of purchasing them for subsequent sale or for subsequent use for their intended purpose (in the case of medical services provided under the relevant license), as well as able to pay for the order in the manner and on the terms, established by this Agreement. The sale of goods, in accordance with this Agreement, is carried out in bulk or small wholesale (the minimum number of units of goods is 2). 5. The Buyer guarantees the Company that the use (intended use) of the purchased medical devices for in vitro diagnostics (hereinafter referred to as the Product) will be carried out only by qualified medical workers in clinical diagnostic laboratories and medical organizations. The product will not be used for personal, family, household and other similar purposes and will not be used for its intended purpose by persons who do not have the necessary competencies and qualifications in the field of healthcare. Sale (resale) The goods will be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the legislation regulating the sphere of circulation of medical devices on the territory of the Russian Federation. a. "Express-IgG/IgM SARS-CoV-2-IHA" is designed to detect IgG/IgM class antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus in human serum, plasma and whole blood by immunochromatographic analysis during auxiliary laboratory diagnostics of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19). b. The product refers to medical devices for in vitro diagnostics. c. Express tests are intended only for in vitro diagnostics and are not applicable in domestic (home) conditions. 6. By placing and paying for an order on the website, the Buyer agrees to the terms of the public offer and confirms that the use of the Goods for their intended purpose will be carried out in strict accordance with the Instructions for Use, taking into account the provisions of paragraph 5 of this Offer. 7. The buyer is responsible for the correctness of filling in all items of the order form. In case of errors or incomplete information in the fields "Phone" and/ or "Email" and "First Name, Last Name", the company is completely relieved of responsibility for the execution of the order. 8. Before placing an order, the Buyer confirms his consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 (ed. of 29.07.2017) "On Personal data". 9. The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement without notifying the Buyer. 10. An order made taking into account the requirements of this Agreement is considered to be fully executed by the company from the moment of purchase of the goods by the Buyer. 11. The buyer is responsible for the correctness of the product selection on the website. To obtain reference information about the product, the Buyer has the right to call the phone number listed on the website. 12. The price of the goods indicated on the Website is a reference and can be changed by the company unilaterally, which the Buyer is informed about when placing an order. 13. The Buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website. The order can be placed by the Buyer in the following ways: by phone or on the Website. 14. The buyer has the right to cancel the order at any time before receiving the goods. In this case, the order is canceled. 15. The order is carried out daily from 9:00 to 18:00 Moscow time. 16. Delivery of orders, including medical devices, to the house is not carried out in accordance with paragraph 4 of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 19.01.1998 No. 55 (ed. dated 23.12.2016) "On approval of the Rules for the sale of certain types of goods, the list of durable goods, which are not subject to the buyer's requirement for free provision for the period of repair or replacement of a similar goods, and a list of non-food products of proper quality that are not subject to return or exchange for similar goods of other sizes, shapes, dimensions, styles, colors or configuration. " 17. After placing an order during the day from 9:00 to 18:00 Moscow time, an employee of the help desk can contact the Buyer in order to confirm the order. 18. The fact of acceptance of the goods by the Buyer is the payment of the goods (payment of the total amount of the order). 19. Payment method: cashless payment, bank card. The goods are paid only in Russian rubles. 20. All suggestions or questions should be reported using the feedback form or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 21. The Company has the right not to accept an order through the Website if the Buyer does not confirm his consent to familiarize himself with this Agreement. 22. The Company is not responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment by the Buyer of paragraphs 4, 5 and 6 of this Offer. 23. The Buyer's claims are accepted in writing at the following email address: email@example.com Claims are considered within no more than 10 (ten) working days. 24. In case of any disputes or disagreements related to the execution of the Agreement, the Parties will make every effort to resolve them through negotiations between the Parties. If the disputes are not resolved through negotiations, the disputes are subject to resolution in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the State of the Russian Federation. In the event of unresolved claims between the parties, each of them may defend their violated rights in accordance with the procedure established by the Legislation of the Russian Federation. 25. If any clause of this Agreement turns out to be not subject to literal execution, it will be interpreted in accordance with the current Legislation, taking into account the original interests of the Parties, while the remaining part of the Agreement continues to be fully effective. The established practice of the parties' behavior or the practice of providing similar services cannot be the reason for changing the provisions of this Agreement. 26. The Company has the right to change or delete without warning the Buyers of any information posted on the site: www.rapidbio.ru 27. The Company is released from liability for full or partial non-fulfillment of obligations to issue an online order if such non-fulfillment is the result of force majeure ("force majeure"), that is, extraordinary and unavoidable circumstances by the Parties under these conditions, including mass riots, prohibitive actions of the authorities, natural disasters, epidemics, fires, catastrophes and other circumstances of force majeure, as well as power outages, global disruptions in the operation of Russian and international segments of the Internet, failures of routing systems, failures in the distributed domain name system, failures caused by hacker and DOS attacks and other similar phenomena and situations.